Saturday, February 06, 2021

Happy Birthday

 February 6, 2021



Happiest Birthday my dearest bestest best friend, companion, partner, counsellor and wife


I celebrate you today and will always bless the Lord who gave you life. We are honoured to know you and to do life with you

It is a humbling honour to call you wife and mother of our children. Thank you for being such an exemplary hardworking and loving mother, and mentor

I have seen you bear the hardship of child birth, nursing our babies and mourn the loss of a loved one; 

I have seen you stand strong amidst adversary, disappointment and hardship;

I have seen you smile with your eyes, laugh with your heart, and celebrate with others;

You have  sacrificed your time, money and talent for the good for others;

I have seen you stay up late at night to nurse little ones, counsel troubled souls or finish your assignments;

I am inspired by you and am honoured to call you friend, mentor, help and advisor

You are truly a proverbs 31 wife. I sit proudly at the City gates;

I love you and appreciate you

Happiest birthday my Gentle one

Muah

06.02.2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to it as soon as possible.