Sunday, August 08, 2010

ASLEEP

She is probably asleep right now
This lady of my delight
I wonder what she dreams about this dusk
My lady of great desire

Does she see me?
Walking up to her
Dear Lady are you there?
Taking her well manicured hand in mine?
Does she sense my presence?
Cool, deep, heavy
Awake !!
Sweet lady of my despair

I gaze at her resting eyelids and listen
Quiet graceful breathe
Smooth skin so pure so nice
This lady -
My lady of great excite
I see her now yet naught
My babe of perfect sight

She rests
Her small tiny frame –
Under long silky duvets of the fairest blue
Long beautiful hair
carefully capped behind her gazelle-like neck
Like a baby in a cradle
My one of silent night

Do I see her eyes dance?
Is it at the sight of me?
Does she blossom at the touch of my hand?
Like the flower kissed by the morning ray?
Beautiful lass
Of my eyes

She is asleep?
No?
Awake?
O my maiden of purest white
Does she sense my presence?
So near -Yet so far
Sweet lady of my entire
….

July 29, 2010

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I will try to respond to it as soon as possible.